Support and cushion working together in the name of maximum comfort. The new Beast 18 men’s running shoes are the ultimate in protective comfort, with a Super DNA midsole providing super soft adaptable cushioning and the Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar will guide your foot back into it natural motion path. All this with a new, improved fit and roomier toe box.
- Thanks to our patented Super DNA midsole, ultra-softness and durability aren’t mutually exclusive. With 25% more adaptive cushioning than our original DNA, you can give 110% on every run.
- Our Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a support system for your entire body. It strategically positions arch support to guide and keep your body in its natural path of motion.
- It’s comfort front to back with a soft, air-mesh upper that provides a spacious fit, and an external heel counter cradles and stabilizes your heel to reduce rotation.
- A full-length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- A new last makes for a more spacious forefoot.
- A supportive saddle and external heel counter wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- The ultimate sockliner adds cushioning for a plush in-shoe feel.