Cruise through technical terrain with ease in the Brooks Cascadia 11. With an optimal balance of cushioning and traction, this trail shoe utilizes a BioMoGo DNA midsole for adaptive cushioning and a ballistic rock shield for added protection. Along with a sticky trail outsole with improved performance on wet surfaces and a 4 Point Pivot system for ultimate control, the Cascadia 11 is designed to own the trails.
- BioMoGo DNA fuses BioMoGo midsole and DNA cushioning technology for a fully custom responsive ride that adapts to the needs of each and every runner.
- S-257 Cushsole is a midsole compound used as an insole to deliver even more cushioning and flexibility.
- Heel Pivot System uses independent heel posts to help balance the foot on irregular trail surfaces.
- Forefoot Pivot System is shaped to adapt to varied terrain to help keep feet balanced on irregular trail surfaces.
- Ballistic Rock Shield is a thermoplastic EVA sheath layered between the outsole and midsole for protection against stone-bruising.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad is a segmented crash pad that flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- HPR Green throughout the outsole is made with environmentally-friendly materials and offers durable, skid-resistant traction in dry and wet conditions.
- Cush Pod Configuration is a cushioned midsole/outsole design that sets the foot up for an efficient, balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Element Mesh is a moisture-managing, breathable mesh upper.
- Conformable Saddle Construction allows for a personalized and secure midfoot fit.
- Microfiber Overlays are strategically located to provide a snug, secure fit.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically located to provide a snug, secure fit.
- Element Linings underneath the upper aid in moisture transfer and comfort.
- Hydrophobic Foam Package is designed to keep feet dry.
- Profile Sockliner made of BioMoGo foam provides contoured support and cushioning.