Brooks Glycerin 5 for plush cushioning, so Brooks focused on subtle refinements in the updated Brooks Glycerin 6 running shoe such as better toe-box fit, and a more segmented heel and forefoot for a smoother, more responsive ride. The cushioning on offer feels good and the shoe also feels quite stable if you do have any mild over-pronation issues. The flexibility is good and while this is not a shoe you would pick out especially for fast running it is very capable if you do want to start upping the tempo.
- Shock Absorption: Heel|HydroFlow|Forefoot|HydroFlow
- Toebox Width: Medium
- Shoe Construction: Slip last
- Midsole Material: Compression molded EVA
- Outsole Material: Carbon rubber|Solid rubber
- Upper Material: Mesh|Synthetic leather