With a course that runs around the River Thames, the London Marathon takes runners on a scenic journey through London. With the London Launch 4, runners and locals alike can wear their pride with the union jack on their feet.
The London Launch 4 is inspired by the grandeur of the flag that flies over the United Kingdom. The Union Jack’s design has been in use since 1801. The flag consists of the red St. George’s Cross, the white diagonal St. Andrew’s Cross, and the red diagonal St. Patrick’s Cross.
Step into the limited-edition London Launch 4, specially produced to take a 42.2 km tour of London with 30,000 of your closest friends.
From Blackheath to the Isle of Dogs and all the way to the London Bridge – UK’s biggest race, the London Marathon in the bold colors of the Union Jack.
The Brooks Launch 4 men’s running shoes give you a lively feel as you take your fitness to the concrete jungle.
The feather-light, streamlined upper delivers a comfy ride that injects the fun into your run.
BioMoGo DNA adapts to your unique running style by combining BioMoGo midsole and DNA cushioning, so the shoes move like an extension of your own body.
You’ll love the responsive feel that’s enhanced even further with a row of rebounding rubber beneath the forefoot.
The updated U-Groove at the heel delivers a personalised ride to neutral runners. HPR Plus gives you a high traction, durable and abrasion-resistant design for pounding on the pavement.
– Perfect match for a neutral running style
– Air Mesh upper for sweating it up and keeping your feet in cool conditions
– Engage sockliner maximises flexibility and comfort
– 3D Fit Print keeps weight to a minimum, improves structure and flexibility
– Lightning quick motion from midfoot Transition Zone
– Caterpillar Crash Pad provides personalised cushioning and stability, and flexes with you as you move for a silky smooth ride
– Universal Contoured Platform
– 10mm midsole drop
– Blown rubber for unrivalled durability and flexibility