With energy to keep you going, kilometre after kilometre, you will be ready to take on any off-road adventure in the Caldera 2. Features include a midsole that is stacked high to promote a steady stride over long distances, while protecting against trail hazards; a sticky rubber outsole and high surface-area lugs provide outstanding uphill and downhill traction; and an innovative upper and underfoot construction repels water to quickly to keep you light on your feet.
- BIOMOGO DNA cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- STICKY RUBBER OUTSOLE for uphill and downhill traction.
- CORDURA AFT is a branded, highly breathable knit construction with enhanced abrasion and tear strength.
- 3D RUBBER PRINT applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit.
- GAITER TAB is integrated at the heel to secure gaiters with a hook and loop.
The midsole is stacked high to promote a steady stride over long distances, while protecting against trail hazards.
The sticky rubber outsole and high surface-area lugs provide outstanding traction, uphill and down.
A protective, double-layered mesh upper allows your feet to expand in comfort over longer runs.
BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
The upper combines Ariaprene&trade mesh with a Cordura AFT top cloth for maximum ventilation, drainage, and abrasion protection.
3D Rubber Print
A 3D Rubber Print applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit, enhancing protection and durability in high-abrasion zones. The integrated Gaiter Tab at the heel secures gaiters with a hook and loop. A lace garage keeps laces secure, clean, and out of the way.